Greetings! The name's Rein, currently taking up BS Mathematics in University of the Philippines Los Banos, and I'm almost slightly of legal age. I'm a random person, I give you that but a totally fun person nonetheless. Follow me on Twitter to know more about me!
put ur tag board here!
or get it from
Cbox
Designer:
Sillyclock
Actual Image: *
Brushes:*
*
*
Dear Santa, I want:
•A positive rep in teh 'Net
1st Blog
PKMN-ph
Fräulein Tomo
Maeh-hime
friend
I didn’t notice that my first post here was published at 1/11/11 and at exactly 11:11AM. It goes to show how our attention is now focused to the digital realm of the world’s topside. Hell week’s a-comin’, pro’lly it’s because the UPLB Feb Fair is just looming around the corner. Deadlines set over here and there, English 2 is just about to get worse than ever, from preliminary exams to midterms to final exams. Yep, definitely a sign that second semester is about to take its final bow, and summer vacation steps in *whoop whoop*
Exams and quizzes, papers and deadlines: they’re plaguing my mind like hell and are preparing for some rude awakening. I dunno, but I think somehow I managed to solve some of them whenever my plans are cancelled or if I plainly depend on luck. Tomorrow, we will have our Natural Science 6 mid-term examination. That’ll be the last mid-term exam I will have… tsk, the signs of the delayed, meh… who cares? My next batch of exams would be around March.
Since high school, I can’t really focus on reviewing… I dunno if it’s because I’m easily distracted or I have a mild case of dyslexia. Even if I review a few days before an exam, my memory will be slated of all the things I’ve reviewed. Studying was only for naught – what a waste. This is why I only study a few hours or the night before an exam. I can’t begin to fathom a new study habit to get myself out of this situation. I hate to deal with this kind “anomaly,” usually because it just makes my head ache. People make it a point, though, that I’m “just lazy” and that I won’t admit it :p
Wish me luck on my exam tomorrow :) I’d appreciate it. Oh, and by the way, the layout might stay like this for a while. Comments are somehow disabled. I don’t trust Cboxes. Some readers will take advantage of their anonymity.