Greetings! The name's Rein, currently taking up BS Mathematics in University of the Philippines Los Banos, and I'm almost slightly of legal age. I'm a random person, I give you that but a totally fun person nonetheless. Follow me on Twitter to know more about me!
put ur tag board here!
or get it from
Cbox
Designer:
Sillyclock
Actual Image: *
Brushes:*
*
*
Dear Santa, I want:
•A positive rep in teh 'Net
1st Blog
PKMN-ph
Fräulein Tomo
Maeh-hime
friend
First of all, this isn’t some two-bit novel you think I’m trying to develop. It is clearly and simply a blog. The awkward name is a poor alliteration of my nickname and some random thing I thought up to go with it – and aren’t snowmen adorable? If you think about it, it’d be nice if it were snowing here in this god-damned Philippines; there would be snowball fights and building of snow forts, embedding snow angels on the ground, and of course creating a snowman… I know you want those too :p
This is not the point, however. I am merely welcoming you to my new blog! It has been a while since I last posted something about my day, someone OR something I love, the hysteria I have had experienced, my inadvertent angst against someone OR something, my inner crazy fanboy showing, and ruckus I’ve cooked up. On the other hand, this is a timely activity since I am currently enrolled in English 2. Basically this gives me practice on my writing given that I felt I’ve just deteriorated my grammar and vocabulary since quitting blogging.
I do hope my next update would be soon. Midterms are just around the corner, actually, and the second semester is about to end soon as well; meaning English 2 is gone too… well, maybe this blog isn’t that timely as I thought. Oh, well, at least I’ve returned to blogging! :D Hey, since you’re here, please feel free to comment. Although all comments are moderated, don’t worry I read them and maybe I’ll put your suggestions into consideration :)
PS: I AM developing two new novels, so if you have time, please watch out for it :p LOL Not sure when or where I’ll share it. Maybe you’ll see it in the bookstores soon enough *insert evil laugh here* Just kidding. But please, do so wait for it :) You’ll be pleasantly surprised *insert evil laugh here*… seriously.